Category Archives: SEO News
Are you wanting to improve your google Page Rank ? In this competitive world, all websites would like to rank among the top 10 so that they can be recognized by clients as well as other SEO companies.
Importance of Google page rankings?
Ranking system in Google has 10 levels, where 10 is highest. Page rank is updated 4 times in a year. The simplest way in which one can recognize a page rank, is to put up a tool bar in the browser of their web. Good quality back links result in Page ranks. Page ranks are conducted on basis of math equations which include density of keywords, back links, page authority, exit links and more.
Now let us see different tips in which one can increase their Page rank:
Natural back links can be brought by constructive and quality contents
The best way of increasing your page rank is by help of Natural good quality back links. Writing good quality content will lead one to acquire natural back links. If content of your website is good, then other websites will automatically try and link to your page. One does not need to spend time in creating back links. It automatically comes with your work quality.
Try and keep away from bad links
Your Page rank will automatically reduce if you are linked to sites which are not genuine. The best way to understand whether you are being linked to a spam site is by Google webmaster tools which help you to detect whether the back link is spam. The Google Disavow Links Tool is of great help in this procedure.
Be on the top
The best way to be at the top is by placing your links at the top of the page. If your link appears in the top, Google will definitely provide you with a better rank. If your link subsequently follows lot of links, you might not get best results.
Use a dedicated IP address
It is necessary for every domain name to comprise of an IP address so that the domain is recognized by this address. The internet would not be able to remember so many IP addresses, so it is important that the domain name is also given. Domains that use a dedicated IP address are given better rankings by Google search engines and are also more reliable than ones that do not have IP addresses.
Try earning back links from edu and gov
Educational and governmental sites are trusted sites. One should try and get back links from these sites so that they can also be trusted.
Tender a guest post
Submission of guest posts or blogs to websites that have good ranking will also help you to increase your page rank. Writing a guest blog with the help of a good blogger will definitely enhance your chances.
Submission of article
Submission of exceptional contents also will help you to increase chances of high ranking in page rank.
Try linking yourself with relevant websites which have high rankings.
Commenting on blogs, adding your website links as signatures, will help you to increase rankings.
Free Directories consisting of back links have extraordinary qualities.
Back links from social media
Free back links and social sites can augment to page rankings.
Control outbound links and don’t buy back links
One should not buy back links as most of them are considered spam. Page rankings depend on the quality of content and not on the back links. Also maintain your page link by adding the no comment section.
Do not sell back links
Like buying, do not sell back links as well. Keep your page ranks to yourself.
Your website should be free of errors. Speed also plays a major role in ranking of your website.
Tips for getting your site on top in 2014
SEO plays an important part in determining the rank and popularity of your website. In this era of heavy digital competition it is very important for the site owners to do SEO of their site’s content in order to rank top in search results. Here are the top 10 SEO tips for 2014 which will help you reach the top:
1. Quality Content: Content is the backbone of your website and it is your responsibility to have high quality and plagiarism free content which will boost your page rank a lot.
2. Title tags: Title tags must not be long and you should try to add a keyword to the title of your web pages in order to increase its visibility.
3. Images: Using images with proper alt tags and descriptions can also help you to boost your site’s popularity.
4. Navigation: Make sure that the navigation of your website is crawlable by the search engines in order to obtain higher ranks in the search results.
5. Internal Linking: Using this tool smartly can help you to engage the visitors within the site. Make a good network of internal links in order to make the visitor view maximum possible content.
6. Sociability: Using social media widgets on your websites helps the people in promptly sharing your website’s content with others. This in turn makes your website more popular.
7. Keep keyword density optimal: Refrain from using the keywords again and again as this can result in your content being flagged as spam and also this will cause your page rank to fall as search engines do not encourage spam.
8. External Links: Make sure to get link to your website from similar themed high quality and popular websites which will make your website trusted by search engines and cause your site to get better positions in search results.
9. URLs: Keep your URLs short and avoid using symbols and spaces so as to not cause issues. A simple and clean URL will surely increase your page rank in the search engine results.
10. Social Media marketing: Social Media plays an important role in popularising the websites, so it is highly recommended to have pages regarding your website on facebook, google plus etc in order to take advantage of social media.
Hope these SEO tips would help you to get started in 2014.
Its really hard to find a job in Australia. If you are riding the bandwagon of Australian job search, then you have landed to the right page. You have to be well prepared to hunt for the job search in Australia.
Tips for Australian job search
Before you start your job search please prepare yourself for the following. It’s always a good practice to make sure you have covered all the bases when you are in the midst of a job search.
– Create a separate email account to use for your job search, so that you can stay organized.
– Update your resume to your latest work details. Always have an up-to-date resume ready to send.
– If you are laid-off, file for unemployment benefits right away.
– Use the job search sites to search the major job boards, company sites, associations, and other sites with job postings for you fast.
– Have atleast 3 of your references ready, as most companies would ask for them.
– Be on time for the interview and remember looking, speaking and acting professionally help to make a terrific first impression.
Hope these tips would help you in your Australian job search. You may also like to read about our views on Australian staffing agency. Thanks for reading our article on job search in Australia.
We are an Australian staffing agency who provides SEO experts and other staffing solution to companies based in Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. We are a Manpower Placement Consultant, providing efficient staffing solutions with qualified, experienced & right professionals at very reasonable cost.
We have a team of highly experienced consultants with maximum knowledge and caliber that helps our clients in their respective industries. In a short span on time since its inception, SeoStaff, the Australian staffing agency, has made a mark due to its professional service and efficiency.
So if you are looking for staffing solution in Australia, please do get in touch with us.
People who are starting up on new businesses need exposure for their business in order to grow and expand. Placing your website on Google Places is one such technique which helps the new business owners to expand their business and find more and more customers in their local areas.
In this article we are going to give you tips on how to improve local search ranking in google.
Tips for improving local search ranking in Google –
• Provide correct contact information and hours of operation so that the people can get in touch with you easily.
• The name of business, address and contact number must be consistent everywhere (Google Plus, Website, Google Places etc)
• The business category must be chosen with care as it plays an important role in getting your page rank high in searches.
• The name of the business must contain a service based keyword and a location based keyword in order to make the website popular in searches and more visible to the customers.
All these small points though seem quite insignificant, play an important role in deciding the ranking of a business in local google SERPs.
In order to put your business information on Google Local, you would need to have a Google Places account which will let you add your website information accurately and reap more benefits via google local listings. In addition to the tips given above, it is also highly recommended to use the Google Maps feature to list your business online so that while people are searching for services of the type which are offered by you, then they should come across your business and its location too.
Other tools which help in improving the local search rankings are mobile apps, mobile site, maintaining a google plus account for your business, social media advertising like FaceBook, Twitter and so on. Thus, you must now have got a little idea on how to improve local search engine ranking in Google and get your business to a new height.